Raising your energetic vibration can make you feel happier, healthier, whole, more in alignment with your spirituality. All of these are things we are striving for while many of us are working from home in stressful, scary conditions.
Below are 5 easy ways to raise your vibration so that you can reap the benefits of scaling up and reaching new spiritual levels, all the while staying safe at home.
1. Gemstones - Each gemstone has it's own energetic vibration and by keeping them near your work station, in your pocket or bra, or holding onto them during a lunch break can help integrate these energies into your energetic field.
2. Music - Choose relaxing instrumentals and allow the sound frequencies/vibrations to work their magic. If you can't have music playing all day, then just during free time or breaks can help tons. Check out Spotify, YouTube, or your music player of choice for playlists - try the search words "energetic cleanse," "energy clearing," "energy tune-up," "singing bowls," and the like for the best search results!
3. Laughter - I know, times are hard and there may be little to laugh about. However, scientists have stated that laughter has some really awesome health benefits. Look up some laugh therapy videos, or just look at yourself in the mirror and let out a chuckle! It seems that most laughter therapy doesn't have to be genuine for it to work too. Try it out - let out a pathetic "ha....ha." Keep going and if you're like me then soon you'll be laughing at yourself and feeling less stressed, which in turn raises that energy vibration.
4. Meditation - While things might feel all out of sorts outside your home, being home means that you have (in theory) more privacy to be able to take bathroom breaks, meal breaks, water breaks etc., and bringing a little bit of mindfulness and meditation into these pockets of time can help immensely! Try to post notes around the work space or break spaces reminding you to unclench your jaw, to relax your shoulders, to roll out any tension. Try doing a body scan and focus on your breathing.
5. Water - While you're working from home, try to drink more water, and run your hands and wrists under cool water for 15 second intervals if you're feeling overwhelmed Allow the water to draw not only dirt and bacteria away from you and down the drain, but also negative energy that might be lingering.
Drinking more water can help your body flush toxins both physical and energetic - plus your skin will thank you for keeping hydrated!
Bonus: Nature - Staying physically distant doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the outdoors. Even if you can only crack open a window for a few minutes a day, please get some fresh air! Take a walk around the perimeter of your house, visit the apartment building's courtyard, enjoy your deck, porch, backyard, just step outside your front door and into the air for a few minutes, it'll help!
What are some ways you're trying to stay connected and in alignment while working from home?